Naruto: Path to Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Path to Destiny

Find your Destiny whether its join the Akatsuki or become the Kage of your village

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Training Grounds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akiri Fuuma
Kage
Akiri Fuuma

Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Training Grounds   Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:51 pm

While concentrating on sound she senses something out of place, approaching danger. She quickly gets up and runs to her right, her left foot taking the damage of the wind, unable to fully escape in time. "ow, ow , ow." She says after nearly every step she takes trying to find a safe spot. She looks at her foot and notices it's missing. "Damn it." She kneels down and starts walking on all fours - minus her left hind leg.
Back to top Go down
https://pathtodestiny.rpg-board.net
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Training Grounds   Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Kyo stands there looking at the lady kage crawling on the ground like a baby and begins to laugh, letting down his guard as he laughs hysterically.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Fuuma
Kage
Akiri Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: Dark Training Grounds   Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:12 pm

'Hmm... I don't remember the grounds being this dark... even though it's always dark, never this dark. Could this be a genjutsu?' She looks around then hears the man laughing out of nowhere. 'If i can't see that man and i could earlier then this has to be a genjutsu.' She forms the single hand sign and whispers to herself "Release!" The area grows steadily lighter and she smirks 'I knew it!' She forms some hand signs then quietly says to herself "Water Sword Jutsu." The sword made of water appears in her hand as she, still on all fours minus her left hind leg and the hand holding the sword, runs at the man taking the opportunity to try to cut off one of his arms or legs.

English Name: Water Sword Jutsu
Style: Water (Suiton)
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The user creates a sword made of water. It turns solid when being used to attack.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Training Grounds   Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:02 pm

Kyo stops laughing but notices the kage with the water sword and attempting to slash at my arm. With his sword still in his hand he attempts to block the attack but it was too late, the kage was too close. The kages attack misses Kyo's arm but she manages to slash his rib. With a gasp of pain Kyo falls to the ground holding his wounded rib as blood gushes out.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Fuuma
Kage
Akiri Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: Dark Training Grounds   Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:42 pm

Akiri smirks then lets go of the Water Sword and jumps back a few meters. She begins to form hand signs and says calmly: "Fire Style: Great Fireball Technique." She puts her hand to her mouth and sends a fireball at the man from behind.

Name: Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Description: User creates a fireball and is expelled from the mouth in a massive orb of roaring flame.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Training Grounds   Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:08 pm

Kyo lays there for a moment as the Kage jumps back and begins forming hand signs. Turning around and looking at her hands forming the signs Kyo recognizes the technique and gets up off the ground. To avoid being hit he dashes towards the trees as the fireball almost hits him because his speed was reduced for the moment due to his injury. He then attempts to hide himself among the trees, completely hiding his chakra signature as he attempts to heal himself a little. "Dammit" he whispers, "There is an easier way i can do this but ill save that for later." Kyo's face grimaces as he begins healing his side to the best of his ability without using up most of his remaining chakra.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Fuuma
Kage
Akiri Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: Dark Training Grounds   Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:14 pm

As the smoke clears she notices the man is gone. "Damn, where did he go?" She wispers to herself. She begins to try to sense where he went but can't seem to find any trace of him. She looks around for a clue as to where he went and sees a small trail of blood and smirks. Instead of following the trail of blood she walks in the opposite direction toward a small lake. She walks onto the lake and stops about one meter from the shore.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Training Grounds   Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Sensing the kage go in the opposite direction Kyo begins to wonder why, especially since he knew that there was no way he didn't leave a blood trial behind him. But regardless he decides to focus on healing himself. After several long minutes he manages to close is wound and heal the damage 3/4 of the way, with still enough chakra to spare. Rising to his feet Kyo closes his eyes focusing on his surroundings, managing to pinpoint the exact location of the kages chakra signature and warps himself straight to her using his Flying Thunder God Technique. After arriving near her he looks around seeing the lake, thinking to himself "I knew it was a trap... dang". He then looks deep into the kage's eyes without a hint of emotion and says "sorry I kept you waiting".
Back to top Go down
Akiri Fuuma
Kage
Akiri Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: Dark Training Grounds   Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Akiri smirks upon seeing the man. "I didn't have to wait very long." She then preforms several hand signs and creates a thousand needles made of ice and they hone in on the man.

English Name: Thousand Needles of Death
Description: The user creates a thousand needles of ice using any body of water surrounding him/her, they then hone the needles in on the target.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Training Grounds   Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Kyo sighs after seeing the needles "I should have known". With little enthusiasm Kyo utters a few words, "Don't blink... Flying Thunder God" before appearing right behind the kage and out of the range of the needles then sweeps her off her feet, catching her as she falls to the ground. Suddenly whispering to her "don't think you have won yet, this is far from over".

Name: Flying Thunder God Technique (Hiraishin no Jutsu)
Type: Advanced Ninjutsu
Description: It allows the user to move himself to another location in the blink of an eye. it revolves around manipulation of time and space rather than accelerated movement. Additionally, it makes no noise and produces no puff of smoke, allowing the user to appear behind someone unnoticed. To activate this jutsu, the user needs either a special seal or the ability to memorize chakra signatures accurately, to mark their destination. After this is done, the user enters a dimensional void that instantaneously transports themselves to their chosen location. Furthermore, if an object marked with the seal touches the ground, the user will immediately know the position of everyone close to the object. In a more advanced sense this technique also possesses surveillance purposes as the user can continuously sense where anyone is as long as the seal is on them.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Fuuma
Kage
Akiri Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: Dark Training Grounds   Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Akiri growls slightly "I know, i know." She then preforms some hand signs then holds her hands out in front of the man and creates a sphere of water around him with one of her own arms inside of the prison as well.

English Name: Water Prison Jutsu
Japanese Name: Suiryuudan no Jutsu
Description: Water Prison Jutsu is a trapping technique that imprisons an opponent in a sphere of water. After performing the necessary hand seals, water will begin to form around the target, eventually creating the spherical, liquid prison that allows little mobility. The user must have their arm or another part of their body within the prison at all times or the prison will disappear.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Training Grounds   Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:51 pm

The look on Kyo's face showed that he anticipated something like this happening and he was not fazed by being suddenly trapped. He then looks at the kage "You know for a kage, your moves are pretty easy to predict" Kyo taunts. He then forms 3 seals with his hands, then holds his right wrist with his left hands as he begins to charge up Chidori. The lightning chakra begins to channel itself around in the water.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Fuuma
Kage
Akiri Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: Dark Training Grounds   Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Akiri sees the lightning chakra and quickly pulls back her hand, releasing the prison. "It's not my fault."
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Training Grounds   Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:36 pm

As the prism breaks Kyo stops the Chidori then jumps back a few meters away from the kage and stands there making conversation. "How so? btw come to think of it, I've been meaning to ask you your name."
Back to top Go down
Akiri Fuuma
Kage
Akiri Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: Dark Training Grounds   Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:59 pm

She shrugs "I dunno. I've always been predictable." She pauses and looks at the man, with her hair covering her eyes, impossible for anyone to see them. "Akiri. Akiri of the Fuuma clan. Now, what, may i ask, is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Training Grounds   Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:15 pm

"Ah, i see" Kyo replied before answering Akiri's question. "My name is Kyo Kumosora and i'm the sage of demons" Kyo said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Fuuma
Kage
Akiri Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: Dark Training Grounds   Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:43 pm

"So, are we done here or what?" She asks before looking around.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Training Grounds   Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:09 pm

"If thats what you want" Kyo replied looking at her with a blank face.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Fuuma
Kage
Akiri Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: Dark Training Grounds   Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:39 pm

She nods looking back at Kyo. "Bye!" She forms a hand seal then poofs away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Training Grounds   Dark Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Training Grounds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Destiny :: Other Villages :: Hidden Darkness Village-
Jump to: